Wednesday, February 25, 2009

♥ Web Wednesday!

Photobucket

It's no secret that I LOVE the internet, it's right up there with polka dots and purses.  I often joke that I have "finished" it a couple times over!   So I've decided to start a new weekly feature on the blog where I share some of the fun, cool, useful and useless websites I have found during my travels on the world wide web.  These are NOT sponsored posts!


First up, The Container Store.  Here you'll find magnets, bins, hooks, little fun containers to hold other little fun things..I love it all!!  Number one of my list of things to buy is this fun magnet board.

P.S.  Find a website that you LOVE that you think I should know about?  Email me (becky@b2photography.ca), let me know!  I love finding new places on the web to explore!


2 comments:

EH February 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

http://www.impressionen.de/shop/kategorie/Weihnachten%20rotweiss is a beautiful site with so many beautiful things I would love to buy.

Becky February 25, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

pretty pretty things!! Do they ship to Canada?
I'll have to get my BF to translate for me on that site! lol.

Labels

About Becky

My Photo
www.b2photography.ca/blog

Follow B2!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP