Monday, March 2, 2009

♥ Matea

The last time I saw Matea she was a newborn and I was so excited to see how she had grown and changed.  She had a couple fun outfits to show off and some little Puma's... I got the chance to peek into this darling's closet and I have to say, she has quite the wardrobe!  


She was so good during the session, I don't think I heard her cry once!  But she did make her mom and dad work quite hard to get some smiles out...when I first got there she was just waking up from a nap and she was very relaxed!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This shot of the three of them is one of my favs.
Photobucket
She was so relaxed just sitting on the couch.  Doesn't she look like such a hip little lady in her outfit!? Check out her baby Puma's!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

EH March 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

You do a good job. May I ask what kind of camera and lens you use? I am no professional but learning... hoping to get better.

Becky March 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Thank-you!

I shoot a Nikon and these are all done with a 50mm 1.8....my favorite portrait lens!! :)

Corine Tran March 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

what a fun session! love that hate!

Carmelle March 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Love the white wardrobe in these photos. My favorite picture is the third one, with Mommy & baby!

Kara March 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

I also love that one Carmelle mentioned! They are all adorable! Love the one on the couch also! Great job Becky!

Erika March 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

loves the couch one! and the baby name!!

Feely Photography April 30, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

What an adorable baby!! These pictures are precious :)

Labels

About Becky

My Photo
www.b2photography.ca/blog

Follow B2!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP