Wednesday, March 18, 2009

♥ Web Wednesday!

Photobucket


A long time ago while watching the last episode of Friends I remember seeing Rachel carrying the most gorgeous Louis Vuitton bag and I HAD to know what it was called and how I could get it....during my search I found an amazing website called Celebrity Style Guide  Much to my dismay the bag is vintage and i'll probably never find it, but I did find one gem of a website in my search!  You can search for celebrity fashions by designer, tv show, movie and star.  Check it out!  Much like the last site I posted you could get lost here for hours!!!

P.S. keep your eyes on the blog for a pretty new look sometime in the next little while! YAY!

2 comments:

Gina March 19, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Waiting to see that new look!

Kara March 19, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Me too! Very excited for you!!!

Labels

About Becky

My Photo
www.b2photography.ca/blog

Follow B2!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP